Mike is registered with NRPT and is a Level 3 qualified personal trainer, based in Rossendale. Experience of One to One Personal Training sessions and Group Exercise. Mike has experience of running Business exercise sessions with local business connections. These sessions not only promote improved Health & Well-Being but also encourage positive relationships between colleagues, great team building skills and the opportunity for local business owners to invest in their employees physical & mental well-being.
Studied with FIE and gained:
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Diploma In Personal Training
- Level 3 Sports Conditioning
- Level 3 Exercise Referral For Specific Controlled Conditions
- Level 3 Instructing Outdoor Fitness
- Group Indoor Cycling
- Indoor Circuit
- QA Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF)
- Hatton ABC Fundamentals Accredited Course
- Hatton ABC Advanced Accredited Course
Tracey is a highly experienced and qualified trainer that specialises in Pilates. She has chosen to work alongside Hamers to run her classes locally in our Rawtenstall studio and we couldn't be more thrilled. She already runs classes in other areas and has built a large following of Pilates clients. We hope that current and new customers will take an interest in her Pilates classes and continue to improve their fitness in different ways.
- Post Graduate Certificate of Education in Education and Training. (PGCE)
- Masters Certificate in Sports Therapy (MSc)
- Bachelor degree in Exercise, Nutrition and Health (BSc Hons).
- Acupuncture for Sport Therapist
Pilates Instructor, Australian Physiotherapy Pilates Institute. (APPI)
- Exercise to Music Instructor Level 2
- Personal Trainer Level 3
- Gym Instructor Level 2
Strictly necessary cookies guarantee functions without which this website would not function as intended. As a result these cookies cannot be deactivated. These cookies are used exclusively by this website and are therefore first party cookies. This means that all information stored in the cookies will be returned to this website.
Functional cookies enable this website to provide you with certain functions and to store information already provided (such as registered name or language selection) in order to offer you improved and more personalized functions.
Performance cookies gather information on how a web page is used. We use them to better understand how our web pages are used in order to improve their appeal, content and functionality.
Marketing / Third Party Cookies originate from external advertising companies (among others) and are used to gather information about the websites visited by you, in order to e.g. create targeted advertising for you.